The thicker window profiles like 94 or 100 mm (for choice) are designed for harsher climate zones, but at the same time is a window profile able to resist high static load bearings, and be also fit for triple-chamber glass units (quadruple glazed windows). Thus, those looking for a very warm window at a reasonable price will find this option most appealing.
- Frame thickness: 94 – 100 mm
- Frame construction: Uf value 0,96 – 0,98 W / m² K (UNI EN 10077-2)
- Thermal glass Ug: 0,60 W / m² K (Standard)
- Uw value window: = 0,84 – 0,97 W / m² K (DH-type glass)
- Wood type: Pine, oak, fir, larch, meranti, sipo, mahagoni, afromosia, eucalyptus, bamboo, linden, ash and other wood types.
- Surface inside: The color palette, natural varnish finish (glossy or matte), all RAL colors, as well as wood tones (individual).
- Surface outside: The color palette, all RAL colors, as well as wood tones (individual).
- Protection: Aluminum cladding of windows or optionally three water boards completely maintenance-free and resistant to atmospheric effect.
- Furniture: Secure hardware German company GU or ROTO.
- Gaskets: Two or three rows of gaskets.